- Adult dogs must have DHLPP, Bordetella and Rabies Vaccines up to date.
- Puppies must be on track to having their DHLPP, Bordetella, and Rabies Vaccines.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 8 months.
- We must have all vaccine records for our new resident before daycare can be allowed. Be sure to always be up-to-date on vaccines, as we will have to turn down anyone not current on shots.
- We do ask that you bring your own dogs’ food for boarding, as it’s much easier on their bellies. Most dogs do not adjust well to sudden changes in their diets.
These are requirements noted in our House Rules.
If there is ever a health emergency, our vet is San Francisco Veterinary Specialists, open 24 hours a day, and only one-half block from our location.